Barossa & The Pink Lake
Your holiday package includes:
- Return economy class flight to Adelaide
- 3 day car hire of a Kia Rio Auto or similar, Adelaide Airport retrn
- 1 night at Barossa Shiraz Estate in a One Bedroom Residence
- Maggie Beer's Farm Shop Indulgence Experience including:
- 45min cooking demonstration and take-home recipes
- Guided wine tasting at the Farm Shop cellar door
- Seasonal lunch prepared by Chef Tim Bourke
- 2 nights at Pink Lake Tiny House, Clare Valley
- Stay in the original and eco-friendly Tiny House 'Sakura'
- Opposite the famous pink salt lake, Lake Bumbunga
***Rate is based on twin share for travel 14 to 17 May 2023***
***Alternative dates available between 13 April 2023 and 28 March 2024***
Experience the rich red Shiraz flavours of The Barossa and the mesmerising colours of the famous pink salt lake found in Adelaide's Clare Valley. Stay two nights at the boutique Barossa Shiraz Estate, and indulge in a mouth-watering tasting and lunch at Australia's favourite farm, Maggie Beer's Farm Shop. Stay directly opposite Lake Bumbunga in a luxurious eco-friendly tiny house on wheels for a unique experience surrounded by natural beauty and only 90mins from Adelaide.
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 7 November 2022and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort or parking fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Hotel location and inclusions may vary depending on availability and alternative dates of travel. Visas are not included. Airfares are based on economy class flights from Sydney and are subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions, please call us for prices from other cities. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
AVIS car hire pricing is dynamic and subject to change. Valid for travel on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 13 April 2023 to 31 March 2024. Blockout dates apply 21-25 April, 9-12 June, 29 September-2 October, 22-26 December, 29 December-1 January and 8-11 March. Valid for sale until 31 January 2023 unless sold out prior. Car hire with AVIS based on Kia Rio Auto or similar and excess conditions apply. Tiny House Sakura is Japanese style with 4 futons in loft bedroom located upstairs. Upgrade to Tiny House Peony which offers ground level bedroom with a queen bed. Lake Bumbunga colours change throughout the year from pink, white and blue - depending on weather conditions.