A legendary train. An unforgettable Australian adventure. Travel aboard The Ghan between Darwin and Adelaide on the all-inclusive journey.
Departing from Darwin, travel coast to coast through the fiery red centre, experiencing Australia at its dramatic best.
Your Fly, Stay & Rail Package Includes:
- $500 flight credit per person
- 2 nights 4-star accommodation in Darwin with breakfast
- 2 night rail journey aboard The Ghan in Gold Twin, Darwin to Adelaide
- Includes all-inclusive meals & beverages, off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs, Manguri plus more
- Select private transfers in Darwin & Adelaide
Pricing is per person twin share and based on travel 20-24 November 2023
Single traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
Highlights & Inclusions:
- 3 days/ 2 nights aboard The Ghan
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Immersive Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri
- Cruise the Nitmiluk Gorge and learn more about Katherine’s ancient Indigenous rock paintings
DARWIN AND KATHERINE
From Darwin, take in the remarkable Top End views before stopping in Katherine for an afternoon of unique touring. Prepare to experience one of the region’s most impressive natural wonders near Katherine. The stunning Nitmiluk Gorge lies within the massive 292,000 hectares of the Nitmiluk National Park, and you’ll have the chance to explore it from the water with guided cruise options – an experience you’ll never forget.
Next stop is Alice Springs, where more Off Train Excursions await. Explore Simpsons Gap, tour the town attractions, or get up close to some of the Red Centre’s native wildlife. Dinner on the train is followed by an extraordinary evening experience in the outback where you will see the Milky Way like you have never seen it before. Simply breathtaking.
From your cabin window this morning you’ll see a dramatic change in landscape, as the rich ochre tones of the outback make way for the green fields of South Australia. Enjoy a leisurely brunch as you pass through the majestic Flinders Ranges and prepare for your mid-morning arrival into Adelaide, completing one of the world’s great travel experiences. In the smart southern city, you can extend your experience with a holiday package to the Barossa Valley, fascinating Kangaroo Island, or an expertly-curated tour of this food and wine loving capital.
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy in gold twin class, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 21 June 2023 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Air credit is applicable on airline of choice, subject to availability and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions.