Minaret Station Luxury Experience
Your RCI membership gives you the benefit of exchanging your ownership week(s) or points for discounts on Cruise holidays, worldwide Tours and inclusive Travel Packages. Save more on your next adventure by contacting our RCI Travel Solutions Team for details on how to exchange or book your next holiday.
On the rugged South Island, Minaret Station provides guests with a taste of New Zealand’s great outdoors, offering warmth and authenticity at every turn. Minaret Station is proud to offer Minaret Station Alpine Lodge, Minaret Station Guided Experiences and Minaret Station Events.
Remotely positioned in a high alpine meadow at 3,000ft, surrounded by incredible mountain views, Minaret Station is an experience to inspire. Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is one of the most secluded and private luxury lodges in the world, with just four private chalets. Bordered by National Parks, mountains and Lake Wanaka, there are no roads at all leading to Minaret Station, so access is only possible by helicopter.
Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is one of the most secluded and private luxury lodges in the world.
Family owned, with more than fifty years hosting guests from New Zealand and all around the world.
Your Luxury Stay Includes:
- 3 nights in a Chalet Suite at Minaret Station Alpine Lodge
- Full Chef prepared breakfast, lunch and 3-course gourmet dinner
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- All beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic (except reserve cellar wine list)
- Services of a guide for on-property hiking activities
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 20-23 March 2022
Other dates available, seasonal surcharges may apply
**Please note there is no road access to the Alpine Lodge. Helicopter transfers are essential and are an additional cost*
**Single traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
Call us to add flights!
Speak to your travel expert about adding on these optional experiences at Minaret Station Alpine Lodge!
- Ridgetop Champagne by Helicopter (2 people) from $1085 per person
- Heli Fly Fishing Day Charge including 1 Guide (1-2 people) from $4695 per person
- Fiordland Heli Traverse (1-4 people) from $6365 per person
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. *price for helicopter transfers ex ZQN start from $1100 per person (6+ guests) to $2500 (2 guests). *Please note, all loads are weight depending and require Aviation Operations sign-off. In some circumstances, the number of passengers may be limited to 5 or less to meet obligations under CAA rules. Aircraft subject to availability and may be substituted based on operational requirements. For groups larger than 6 we will require two helicopters. Helicopter transfers are booked direct with the resort. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 14 October 2021.