Rail & Sounds
Your fly, rail and stay package includes:
- Flight to Christchurch, return from Wellington
- 1 nights at Quest Cathedral Christchurch in a Studio Room
- Coastal Pacific Rail Journey from Christchurch to Picton
- 2 nights at Gables Bed & Breakfast Picton in a Pictonion Room
- A Day in the Sounds Cruise including a visit to Furneaux Lodge
- One-way ferry from Picton to Wellington
- 1 nights accommodation in Wellington
***Rate is based on twin share for travel 12-17 October 2023***
***Alternative dates available, a surcharge may apply***
Join one of the most picturesque journeys on New Zealand's railways. Throughout this scenic experience, you will meander along the Pacific coast between Christchurch and Picton. The Coastal Pacific train takes you along rugged coastlines, across remote beaches, between mountains and sea, on a timeless journey of breathtaking beauty.
Explore the stunning Kaikōura Coastline, famous for its marine life and whale watching. Voyage through the vineyards of Blenheim, dripping with New Zealand's premium crop. Canter amidst the idyllic Canterbury countryside to the Garden City of Christchurch.
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 15 February 2023and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort or parking fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Hotel location and inclusions may vary depending on availability and alternative dates of travel. Visas are not included. Airfares are based on economy class flights from Sydney and are subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions, please call us for prices from other cities. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.