Scenery, Seafood & Nature
Your holiday package includes:
- Return flights to Port Lincoln
- 3 nights at Port Lincoln Hotel, Port Lincoln in a Town View Room
- Exceptional Port Lincoln, Seafood and Wildlife Tour includes:
- Return hotel transfers
- Fully guided by local experienced guide
- Seafood lunch & morning or afternoon tea
- Entrance fees & activity fees
***Rate is based on twin share for travel 15 to 18 March 2023***
***Alternative dates available, a surcharge may apply***
***Offer ends 30 November 2022 unless sold out prior***
Discover why Port Lincoln is the ‘Seafood Capital of Australia’ with this 4 Day Scenery, Seafood and Nature holiday package. Nestled on the shores of beautiful Boston Bay, learn about the city’s discovery and history while enjoying a tasting of some of Australia’s freshest seafood. Experience nature and excitement while 4WDriving through massive sand dune systems, take a coastal hike and step onto untouched pristine beaches. Follow this up with a true wildlife highlight, surrounded by diverse wildlife, you will sit back and relax amongst nature with a local drop.
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 6 September 2022and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort or parking fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Hotel location and inclusions may vary depending on availability and alternative dates of travel. Visas are not included. Airfares are based on economy class flights from Sydney and are subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions, please call us for prices from other cities. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Valid for departures starting either Monday or Wednesday between 15 March to 18 December 2023 and 08 January to 27 March 2024. Book by 30 September 2022 unless sold out prior. A 25% deposit required at time of booking. Cancellation fees applies 60 days prior to arrival. Blackout dates and surcharges may apply over special events, public holidays, and holiday periods. Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.