Top End Adventure & Wild Bush Luxury
Your RCI membership gives you the benefit of exchanging your ownership week(s) or points for discounts on Cruise holidays, worldwide Tours and inclusive Travel Packages. Save more on your next adventure by contacting our RCI Travel Solutions Team for details on how to exchange or book your next holiday.
Created and designed by Outback Wrangler‘s Matt Wright, Top End Day Camp Experience is the ultimate outback adventure and includes a helicopter flight over the Litchfield region, followed by a thrilling airboat ride spotting crocodiles and buffalo. Combined with the ultimate Top End wilderness stay, immerse yourself in a safari lodge on the edge of Kakadu National Park & discover wild bush luxury.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 Nights at Vibe Hotel in a Guest Room including Breakfast daily
- Matt Wright Top End Day Camp Experience
- Crocodile encounter & feeding
- Airboat cruise & Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Croc safe swimming pool & gourmet BBQ
- One-way hotel to airport private transfer
- Return 30 minute scenic charter flight to Bamurru Plains with meet & greet
- 3 Nights accommodation at Bamurru Plains Wild Bush Luxury in a Safari Bungalow
- All chef prepared meals & beverages from a select open bar at Bamurru Plains
- Quad bike adventures, open top safari drives, crocodile spotting river cruises and guided wilderness walks
***Rate is based on twin share for travel 23 October 28 October 2022. Other dates available, a surcharge may apply.***
Matt Wright Top End Day Camp Experience
Our pilot will take you on a helicopter scenic flight over the spectacular floodplains of the Litchfield region, followed by a thrilling airboat ride into the rain forest spotting wild crocodiles, birds and even buffalo! Soak up the pristine natural environment cruising Sweets Lagoon aboard our vessel 'Cyclone Creek' whilst enjoying a hearty meal. Then take a dip in Australia’s only nature-based croc safe pool and try your luck at getting face to face with wild saltwater crocodiles. Finish the tour getting up close and personal as you experience a live feeding and interaction with one of rescue monster crocodiles caught by National Geographic's 'Outback Wrangler' Matt Wright himself.
Immerse yourself in an extraordinary bush experience of the coastal floodplains of Australia’s Top End. Bamurru Plains is a safari lodge with exclusive access to 300 km of floodplains and savanna woodland on the Mary River, on the edge of Kakadu National Park. A profusion of bird and wildlife are at the doorstep of this unique bush experience that exudes ‘Wild Bush Luxury’ and brings a touch of style to the discovery of a remote and beautiful wilderness. The 'Wild Bush Luxury' concept brings a uniquely Australian style to your stay - a down to earth yet attentive level of service; an appreciation of the finer details; and above all a team of hosts and guides who are passionate about the area and its wildlife.
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Blockout dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 29 November 2021.