Australia & New Zealand VIP Getaway
Your RCI membership gives you the benefit of exchanging your ownership week(s) on Cruise holidays, worldwide Tours and inclusive Travel Packages. Save more on your next adventure by contacting our RCI Travel Solutions Team for details on how to exchange or book your next holiday.
After the resounding success of ‘Destination Australia’ in April 2021, we're embracing the opportunity to once again spread our wings and head overseas.
Join us aboard a privately chartered Qantas 737 for a journey to some special locations in Australia and New Zealand. From the spectacular scenery of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and Milford Sound, to the historic and culturally unique Norfolk Island, to the idyllic beaches and azure seas of Hayman Island, we’ll showcase the best our region has to offer – and support dozens of local businesses at the same time.
Our all-inclusive journey takes the hassle out of travel and showcases the best of each destination for you to enjoy in comfort and style.
Your All-Inclusive Holiday Package Includes:
- Superior class flight aboard a privately chartered Qantas Boeing 737-800
- All accommodation in luxury hotels
- The services of Constellation Journey Leaders including a doctor
- Comprehensive sightseeing program including numerous ‘A La Carte’ options
- All meals, plus beer, wine & soft drink with all dinners plus with lunch & dinner aboard the plane
- The Constellation Concierge Service – transporting your luggage to & from airports & hotels for your convenience
- Transfers, tipping & taxes
Prices are all inclusive twin share per person from Sydney. Connecting flights to join the journey from other cities are available on request.
Pricing is per person twin share and based on travel 10-18 May 2023
Solo traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
PRIVATE QANTAS 737
Sipping on a glass of French Champagne, with ample space between yourself and the nearest person, you realise this flight is unlike others. Our Qantas 737 offers a bespoke travel program.
Hayman Island has come a long way since its first hotel in 1950. Now a world-class resort set in the middle of the stunning Whitsundays, this is the perfect place to recalibrate, on your terms.
Snow-capped mountains, pristine lakes, deep canyons and bucket-loads of adventure, Queenstown in autumn is one of the world’s most beautiful locations.
A hallmark of Constellation Journeys – our special dinners, gala events, and evening entertainment are highlights for many guests.
Paradise found. Norfolk Island is a stunning outpost in the South Pacific. Pristine waters, remarkable fauna, stunning landscapes and a unique culture. Norfolk Island is unlike any place on earth.
Wednesday 10 May
With few international flights in recent times, making your way to Sydney’s International Airport to join your Private Qantas Jet will have you feeling like a VIP. And a glass of Champagne before departure confirms that you are embarking on a journey beyond the ordinary. Your home in Queenstown for the next three nights is the Hotel St Moritz.
Join fellow travellers and the Constellation Journeys team for dinner at Winehouse, a historic homestead nestled among the vines of the Gibbston Valley region.
Thursday 11 May
Awake to a crisp morning and the stunning scenery of snow-capped mountains. Today you venture to Milford Sound, one of New Zealand’s most beautiful settings. Luxuriant rainforest clings to sheer rock faces and the iconic Mitre Peak rises upward of a kilometre, straight out of the sea. Travelling aboard a glass roofed coach you won’t miss any of the incredible views – up, out or across. A nature cruise on the fiord gives you an up-close perspective of this extraordinary location. Your day is made complete with a scenic flight back to Queenstown aboard a fixed wing aircraft, a truly memorable experience.
After an exhilarating day you may be feeling invigorated and ready to head out into the evening or you may prefer to dine at your hotel – perhaps even treating yourself to room service. Whatever your preference Constellation Journeys will take care of the bill.
Friday 12 May
A guided morning stroll around Queenstown shows just why this little town is the jewel in New Zealand’s South Island. Drive further afield and visit the quirky gold rush town of Arrowtown and stop for a taste of the local honey. Enjoy the cuisine of Queenstown over lunch before this afternoon’s choice of A La Carte Sightseeing Options:
· The accelerator hits the floor and the adrenaline hits the roof as you speed on a jetboat through the spectacular Shotover River Canyons.
· 4-wheel drive into the back country. Authentic off-road adventures packed with local history, iconic movie locations and stunning scenery.
· Take it easy riding the Skyline Gondola, 450m above Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu.
· What’s better than an eagle eye view over the snow-capped mountains? A helicopter flight that lands you on one. Touch the snow and feel the crisp air against your cheek before lifting back above the mountains and returning to Queenstown.
Sometimes travel is as much about the food as it is the sights. Tonight is one such evening. Dine on locally sourced produce at The Grille by Eichardts.
Saturday 13 May
After a leisurely morning it’s time to exchange one paradise for the next. Back aboard your Private Qantas Jet there’s time for lunch and a glass of wine before arriving in the South Pacific outpost of Norfolk Island. Known for its remarkable pine trees, Norfolk Island is so much more – impossibly clear waters sheltered by coral reefs and a unique culture, meshing Bounty Mutineers from the 18th century with Polynesian traditions. Our accommodation on Norfolk Island is at the South Pacific Resort Hotel and the Governors Lodge Resort Hotel.
Sunday 14 May
This morning we discover Norfolk Island the best way possible, with a local leading the way – unearthing the island’s unusual history and stunning natural beauty. Surrounded entirely by water you might expect to dine on fresh seafood during your time here. What comes as more of a surprise is the special location and entertainment for our fish feast this evening. Travelling with Constellation Journeys you will enjoy experiences you could never organise when traveling alone.
Monday 15 May
Choose from a selection of A La Carte options including the following:
· Learn the untold story of the Pitcairn Island Settlers, their 6,000km journey to Norfolk and their settlement in the former penal colony.
· Take an adventurous 4WD Island tour to see a different side of Norfolk Island
· Sample some local produce including beef, cheese and honey and see a cooking demonstration using the traditional ‘yorlor’ stone on our ‘Taste of Norfolk’ tour.
A special dinner is organised for this evening.
Tuesday 16 May
This morning you are welcomed back aboard by the handpicked Qantas crew, continuing north to the tropics and Hayman Island (with a short stopover in Brisbane to clear quarantine and customs). From private plane to private yacht you’ll be whisked across to Hayman Island, enjoying drinks and canapes as sail your way to paradise.
Opening the door to your spacious room, with views of the island’s lagoon from your private balcony, you’ll feel immediately relaxed as the soothing balm of the tropics surrounds you.
Where you dine this evening lies in your hands. Will it be at the modern Australian restaurant, the Mediterranean influenced AMICI or will you sample the flavours of the zesty Asian? Dine when and with whoever you wish, of course, the Constellation team are always available to share in a laugh over dinner if you prefer.
Wednesday 17 May
You’re in Far North Queensland, it’s possible that all you feel like doing is grabbing your book and heading to the pool. But there’s so much more on offer, today it’s up to you to choose from one of our included ‘A La Carte’ options:
· Whitehaven Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Cruise from Hayman Island to arrive on Whitehaven Beach’s seven kilometres of sand. Be dazzled by the incredible beauty or try a paddleboard and take to the water. Snorkelling is also available.
· Feeling fit? Hike through beautiful bushland, stopping to admire the breathtaking views of the Coral Sea on your way to Blue Pearl Bay. Reward your efforts with a swim and snorkel in a hidden cove.
· Adventure to nearby islands via the resort’s speed boat service. This bespoke service drops you off at a location chosen on the day, in which you can picnic, snorkel, hike or swim within the Whitsundays crystal blue waters.
· Consider yourself an angler? Embark on an exclusive fishing experience in the Whitsundays, starting off with a scenic tour on Hayman Island’s all-new dedicated fishing vessel before getting up close and personal with a variety of unique and colourful fish.
Whichever option you choose you will return to the resort for lunch and an afternoon at leisure.
This evening we come together for dinner for a candle-lit beachside banquet.
Thursday 18 May
All good things must come to an end but not before one last fun filled flight aboard your Private Qantas Jet to Sydney, arriving in time to connect with domestic flights to your home city.
Located in the economy section of our privately chartered Qantas 737.
Superior Class guests enjoy the following features:
- Comfortable Qantas Economy class seats with a guaranteed window or aisle – middle seats are left vacant for your comfort
- A seat rotation system so that each guest has a share of forward and rear, aisle and window seats
- An enhanced on board meal and bar service with regional specialities and fine Australian wines
A Qantas 737 is the perfect aircraft to fly you to the far flung regions of Australia and New Zealand.
The aircraft’s range means there’s no need to bunny hop between destinations, our Boeing 737-800 flies directly from one place to the next. Even better, it flies to a schedule we choose.
Sit back and relax with Qantas' award winning in-flight entertainment. The latest release movies, news and box sets are all available.
Your on board comfort is superior to that offered aboard other private air tours within Australia and New Zealand. Whether you choose Business Class or Superior Class, there’s plenty of space.
In Superior Class (Economy Class cabin) you have a vacant seat or aisle between yourself and the next guest – plus a seat rotation system ensuring everyone can enjoy different locations onboard.
An enhanced bar and meal service is provided to all guests – premium Australian and New Zealand wines, French Champagne and a selection of local beers accompany chef curated meals.
YOUR QANTAS CREW
The Qantas flight and cabin crew have been selected for their skill, expertise and attention to detail – you’ll be flying with the airline’s best.
The crew become part of your journey, welcoming you back on board after your visit to each destination. On board dining will be overseen by a catering expert, who liaises with local suppliers in each location to bring you local flavours and fresh produce.
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 15 November 2022 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfares are based on economy class flights from Sydney and are subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions, please call us for prices from other cities. In the event of cancellation due to Covid restrictions we offer a 100% credit or a refund less non recoverable costs. Further terms and conditions, please speak with your travel consultant.